Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SURKAR [APPLICATION]

4 posters

Go down

SURKAR [APPLICATION] Empty SURKAR [APPLICATION]

Post  Guest Tue 5 Jan - 15:10:25

1.) Surkar Application

2). Name: Surkar
A. USS Ticonderoga/ NCC-9678/ Galaxy Class
B. Forum Handles STO-Thryton/Red Squadron-Surkar
C. Age-34
D. Country-US
E. I am pretty open to any Division. If you read my bio it might help you place me in an appropriate postion

3). I played SWG from beta until the NGE. I don’t have a ton of gaming experience online because I was Marine officer for eight years. I got into online gaming out of boredom being stationed in Okinawa Japan. A few of us played around with the current FPS at the time. I started playing SWG and then took a break. I tried games like WoW, EvE, and Lotro. I believe this will be the first game that will allow me to role-play in my own environment as a former Marine and a Star Trek Fan.

Biography:

First Name: Surkar

Last Name: The last names of Vulcans are often impossible to spell or pronounce in the human dialect.

Appearance: 6’2 roughly 220lbs His appearance is very much similar to that of most Vulcan males. He is lightly tanned “olive” skin, black hair showing slight gray and brown eyes. His demeanor is rough and very stern.

History:

Surkar is very much a normal Vulcan. He was raised on Vulcan by his parents. Excelled at school, and survived Kahs-wan as a young boy. He mastered his emotions at an early age allowing his mind to focus clearly on knowledge. In his studies he grew a slight prejudice against the human race. It was illogical for a society controlled by emotion to rebuild so fast after their WWIII. It took the Vulcans 1000s of years to rebuild something humans did in a few decades. He enjoyed the Vulcan Suss Mahn fighting technique and practiced it daily.

His parents decided it would be appropriate for their son to attend the Star Fleet academy to better understand the Human race. In the academy he excelled at hand-to-hand training and intelligence. Upon graduating he was stationed on an Excalibur class cruiser as a science officer. Their mission was to track and report vessels near the Cardassian neutral zone. His tour lasted 4 years. He achieved the rank of Lieutenant and was assigned to the Star Fleet Academy for duties as an instructor.

His intolerance for the human emotion made him a superb naval intelligence and counter intelligence instructor. Finding the truth and logic behind the actions of the enemies is the pinnacle of the intelligence field. Knowing/predicting what your adversaries will do before they do it. His duty lasted for another 4 years. In that time he was promoted to commander. When the Khitomer Treaty was broke he was assigned to the USS Ticonderoga.

His mission is to conduct surveillance and combat support in the area of operations of the Red Squadron.

Last edited by Surkar on Tue 5 Jan - 16:33:27; edited 2 times in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

SURKAR [APPLICATION] Empty Re: SURKAR [APPLICATION]

Post  cipher_nemo Tue 5 Jan - 15:30:21

Greetings Surkar! Smile

Thanks for taking the time to fill out an application. Great character development there! I know Vox will be posting a reply shortly.
cipher_nemo
cipher_nemo
Commodore
Commodore

Number of posts : 233
Registration date : 2009-07-31

http://2geek.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Vox Vorcain Tue 5 Jan - 16:03:34

welcome to RS ill be getting your info and sig and avatar out to u sometime today...

again welcome to RS

Admiral Vox
Vox Vorcain
Vox Vorcain
Admiral
Admiral

Number of posts : 572
Registration date : 2009-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Vox Vorcain Tue 5 Jan - 16:38:56

if you could let me know what your going to possibly play tactical, sience or enginnering. then i can send info and place you into a battlewing!

thanks Vox
Vox Vorcain
Vox Vorcain
Admiral
Admiral

Back to top Go down

Post  spoonfish Tue 5 Jan - 16:54:03

Welcome to Red Squadron. Feel free to send me, or Admiral Vox, a PM if you have any questions.
spoonfish
spoonfish
Captain
Captain

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2009-12-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue 5 Jan - 17:16:15

Vox Vorcain wrote:if you could let me know what your going to possibly play tactical, sience or enginnering. then i can send info and place you into a battlewing!

Tactical but I am completely guessing because it's hard to say before you have a feel for what each architype is capable of.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Vox Vorcain Tue 5 Jan - 22:21:12

Surkar wrote:
Vox Vorcain wrote:if you could let me know what your going to possibly play tactical, sience or enginnering. then i can send info and place you into a battlewing!

Tactical but I am completely guessing because it's hard to say before you have a feel for what each architype is capable of.

well tac is more like DPS...enginnering will be like a tank some what and the sience will be buff and heal and from are members they say sience is a fun one Smile
Vox Vorcain
Vox Vorcain
Admiral
Admiral

Back to top Go down

Post  Vox Vorcain Tue 5 Jan - 22:28:24

also if you could send me a pm with your email ill get you sig and avatar out to you!
Vox Vorcain
Vox Vorcain
Admiral
Admiral

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiberius Worthing Wed 6 Jan - 1:50:43

Your character description is very detailed. Excellent work.
Tiberius Worthing
Tiberius Worthing
Captain
Captain

Number of posts : 151
Registration date : 2009-06-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down