Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greetings from 3rd Fleet (International)

Go down

Greetings from 3rd Fleet (International) Empty Greetings from 3rd Fleet (International)

Post  Crystal Dayra Thu 15 Oct - 11:08:57

Greetings from 3rd Fleet (International),

I'm Vice Admiral Crystal Dayra, 3rd Fleets PR Officer.

To start I'd like to clearly state that this is a differant 3rd fleet from the one your currently in contact with. We are aware and have been in contact with Fleet Admiral Reynold's 3rd Fleet since its creation. Up untill recently our common names posed no issues since our fleet infact started out as a German only fleet about almost 2 years ago now. Recently in the last few months we have made a few changes to our long standing fleet and opened a new English Division to our fleet. We and Fleet Admiral Reynold's have worked out a solution to this issue, which will result in his fleet adding a "Starfleet:" prefix to their names, and for the time being to help avoid confusion I've been adding (International) to our name.

However the purpose of this post isn't to inform you of our negotiations with "Starfleet: 3rd Fleet" but is to properly introduce ourselfs and hopefully open a positive line of communication between our 2 fleets to promote mutual interest within STO.

We welcome you and your members to visit our newly updated forums (link below) and open a 2 way fleet communication. We look forward to STO's timely release and seeing our fleets "Live Long and Prosper". If you have any questions feel free to email me at Crystal.Dayra@3rdfleet.com

http://www.3rdfleet.com
Crystal Dayra
Crystal Dayra

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-10-15

Back to top Go down