Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mission to Forkelv

+5
Dr.Rubik
Gplated
Quin Draco
Vox Vorcain
Captain Butters
9 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Mission to Forkelv Empty Mission to Forkelv

Post  Captain Butters Tue 12 May - 17:44:39

*The Meeting Hall aboard the California Slowly fills up Captains and ther Sr Staff slowly file in and take up seats, VA Nova is sitting off to one side going over some last mineat parts of his brefing to the rest of Red Squadron.

*Commodore Butters comes in last fallowed by Commander Telru.

Telru; >Harrumph< I don’t see why we should have even come, we were to ones to make first contact, and quiet frankly I was not impressed. That had to be one of the sorriest planets I have ever seen

Butters: Quiet Telru if I remember correctly Andoria was not much different and at least Forkelv II was not a frozen wasteland. Sure its was hot and damp aboard that ship and there home world was worse but hey were are only here to advise and negotiate. In a day or two well be on our marry way and back to the usually boring routine.

Telru: I still don’t see why we had to come when the VA and the rest of RS is here

*It was at this time Vice Admiral Nova took the podium

Nova: Ladies and gentlemen of red squadron. I trust you read the brief but I will repeat it just in case, I would also like to extend my thanks to the new members of RS for joining us here, I will keep this short as we will arrive in system soon, we know little about them and thus the objective is simply to get to know them better, as par the commodores report they stand about 1.75M standing though they sometimes move quaderpedelary or on all fours, they are arboreal amphibians so they live in trees near the swamp, there main city is where will beam in however we will land near the outskirts and be given the grand tour where over dinner we will talk and then get down to business. Any questions?
Captain Butters
Captain Butters
Admiral
Admiral

Number of posts : 187
Registration date : 2009-03-01

Back to top Go down

Mission to Forkelv Empty Re: Mission to Forkelv

Post  Vox Vorcain Tue 12 May - 20:53:25

Vox Vorcain reporting....the uss Star Hammer and my crew are yours. give us are orders Admiral jd nova, or commador butters. We are ready when you need us,
Vox Vorcain
Vox Vorcain
Admiral
Admiral

Number of posts : 572
Registration date : 2009-04-11

Back to top Go down

Mission to Forkelv Empty Meanwhile on Vulcan........

Post  Quin Draco Wed 13 May - 12:16:14

Meanwhile at T'lori Medical Facility on Vulcan the intensive care ward was preparing to release its most famous patient. Admiral Quin Draco had been kept in stasis while the remaining Borg nano-probes were removed from his body. Then for weeks he had undergone delicate micro-surgery reconstructing damaged neural pathways and now finally he would be brought out of stasis to begin the long process of recovery.

The doctors knew their patient well and Commodore Natreni was already on hand to give him an up to date briefing of current events and fleet status. The rest of the fleet had recovered enough to begin a special contact mission to Forkelv but the Admiral would have to content himself with reading reports of the action for the time being.
Quin Draco
Quin Draco
Fleet Admiral
Fleet Admiral

Number of posts : 462
Registration date : 2008-11-30

http://spacebob.us/pages/home.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 13 May - 14:08:58

JD Nova: Lt.Laker Hail all ship's we will go down to the with a away team witch Commodore Butters will be leading, this will be the first mission he will be in charge of but dont forget i still will be down there to, and Commander Telru will be bringing all the gear for test. and capt.vox be ready by 17:00.

Mean while (Commodore Butters) Says to his crew : alright we need to make sure everything is ready and we dont want that Chaotic Vice Admiral Nova on us about the Rules.

Commander Telru: Sir only one ass he going to be on and his going to kick is your's.

Commodore Butters: thats is im sick of you talking if something happen's wrong ill make sure you get a foot in your ass.

Commander Telru: but sir

Commodore Butters:no sir you are first lol.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Captain Butters Wed 13 May - 14:57:32

OCC Well beam down as soon as other people check in, Gplateted and the others that were there on voon that night, after we get enugh people it will really start. Very Happy
Captain Butters
Captain Butters
Admiral
Admiral

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 13 May - 15:08:20

alright we wait lol you like that bit
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Gplated Wed 13 May - 17:49:43

*during the Meeting aboard the California Captain Gambino Polter listens in on Commodore Butters and Commander Telru's conversation; smiling to himself as he remembers the time he altered the environmental settings on Squid'happar to be more like his planet. The entire crew wouldn't stop submitting complaints begging that it be changed back.

Gambino: (wispers) Oh well that only lasted 3hrs, but what is one going to do?

*After Vice Admiral Nova's speech Gambino turns to his first officer Scalric and looks at him with a mischievous smile.

Scalric: What is it Captain? You that excited to be going to a planet so much like yours?

Gambino: Not just that. I was just thinking that if the food is anything like what we have on my home planet, you might want to sneak some rations down for the dinner.

Scalric: (raises eyebrow) hmmm?

Gambino: Well I know how you don't like your food to wriggle while you eat it.

*meets and greets with some of the other attendees before returning to the ship with his attending crew.

OOC: will we be beaming down just ourselves or with an away team each: science, medic, redshirt
Gplated
Gplated
Captain
Captain

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2009-05-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Captain Butters Wed 13 May - 18:46:31

Gplated wrote:OOC: will we be beaming down just ourselves or with an away team each: science, medic, redshirt

well see who checks in and the captains will beam down together with a few crew, we want as meany people to partasapait as possable wx it may just be me and Telru
Captain Butters
Captain Butters
Admiral
Admiral

Back to top Go down

Post  Captain Butters Thu 14 May - 1:20:20

OCC ok it has been a little over a day so I say we move on but all RS save fro Quin and Sharel as they have excused them selves for now are down with the main group, trust me once you start participating it gets fun, don’t know if you are good at RPing don’t sweat it this is just a simple training exercise so any of the 62 people who viewed this should consider posting…anyway where were we

*As the transporter puts the away teams on the surface Telru is struck by the sudden humidity and imeadelanty starts to perspire heavily, the Commodore being more accustomed to the heat took a deep breath enjoying the mixture of the alien air, the flowers and plants and even the stagnate stale smell of the swamp

*the away team sees a figure emerge from the underbrush, it is a gecko looking person with bright yellow skin with black splotches, he is warring a sort of tunic with a royal purple cape over one shoulder and a ceremonial revolver holstered to one hip. He scans the scattered group with soled black eyes as large as saucers, his frog like face turns up in a smile and he flourishes his cape and greats the away team

Sesh: welcome friends from far away, my name is Sesh’huvor’toucomion Chancellor of the Republic.

Butters: hey Sesh how have you been?

Sesh: Sesh?, ah yes I had forgotten you custom, of the foreshortened name, why I have not been known as Sesh since I first left my hatching pool, I trust everyone’s trip was well?
Captain Butters
Captain Butters
Admiral
Admiral

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 14 May - 18:04:33

JD Nova: Commodore Butter's why you beaming down with out me.

Commodore Butter's: sorry sir we wait till you come down ,we already met with some of them ill see you when you beam down ,
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Captain Butters Thu 14 May - 18:07:11

JD Nova wrote:JD Nova: Commodore Butter's why you beaming down with out me.

Commodore Butter's: sorry sir we wait till you come down ,we already met with some of them ill see you when you beam down ,

OCC wake upl lol i broght evryone down just to get things moveing you me and the rest of RS are here with there Sr Staff
Captain Butters
Captain Butters
Admiral
Admiral

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 14 May - 20:44:39

ok write it out, and i start from there lol
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Captain Butters Thu 14 May - 21:34:26

JD Nova wrote:ok write it out, and i start from there lol

now now this is a luearning expirance just say, talk to the frog dude about somthing
Captain Butters
Captain Butters
Admiral
Admiral

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu 14 May - 21:59:06

ok ill wirte it out in a few sir butte's lol What a Face
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Gplated Thu 14 May - 22:31:03

*With a slight smile Gambino steps forward to intoduce himself and Scalric to Sesh.

Gambino:"Greetings Sesh’huvor’toucomion. Thank you, yes the trip went quit well. I am Captain Gambino Polter and this is my First Officer Lawrence Scalric. I must say your planet is a breath of fresh air and much reminds me of my own home planet."

*Scalric smiles and nods at his introduction, but looses some enthusiasm with Gambino's words about the planet.

Gambino:"I look forward to discovering what other similarities out two cultures share, especially your local cuisine."

*with these last words Gambino's smile widens a bit and he glances over to Scalric, how hopes whatever is on the menu it wont be squirming and will be preferably dead.

OOC Lawrence Scalric will be playing the part of a human that met with Gambino during the Academy. He has a stern look to his face but his speech is easy going and jovial. Also just to point out we both have our sidearms and additional I am carrying my tricorder.

Last edited by Gplated on Thu 14 May - 22:50:06; edited 2 times in total
Gplated
Gplated
Captain
Captain

Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2009-05-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Captain Butters Thu 14 May - 22:43:26

Sesh:*grin stretches even wider* ahh and what a banquet we have prepared, all the delicacies are there, fear not no expense was spared we have boats just up ahead and after the parade we shall fest and talk and have a good time. Now walk this way to the boats

*the Forkelvian Leader darts a few steps and stops, hops and darts a few mor steps

Telru: now when he says…

Butters: just walk
Captain Butters
Captain Butters
Admiral
Admiral

Back to top Go down

Post  Vox Vorcain Fri 15 May - 14:43:31

Vox just walks slowly along side of butter and Nova. with head high and scaning all around with eyes looking for anything that looks not right. never trust something till they have proven them selfs.
Vox Vorcain
Vox Vorcain
Admiral
Admiral

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr.Rubik Mon 18 May - 20:02:05

Dr. Rubik follows with a curious mind typical of people in his profession and a dislike for non-Terrans. He hides the latter fact. He can't help but become uneasy at the thought of what this species eats because he knows that, commonly, amphibians on Earth would eat Daphnia. Despite his sudden sickness at the prospect of eating "water fleas," he tries to focus on his tricorder, which is presenting a array of various facts, including: humidity, temperature, atmospheric pressure, and a disturbingly high atmospheric electric potential - suggesting a possible lightening storm on the way. Though he is not an expert on weather, especially on an alien world, Dr. Rubik looks to the sky and tries to glean everything he can. Xavier, hesitantly, attempts to scan one of the amphibians. However, a sudden sound distracts him and he misses his opportunity. For a moment, Dr. Rubik believes he should say something to the rest of the away team, but thinks better of it until he can substantiate his weather forecast by sending them for analysis aboard the ship's computer.

Dr.Rubik

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-05-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Captain Butters Mon 18 May - 22:34:18

The Forkelvian leads the shore party to the bank of a large river and parked along side are a few mortar boats. The party enters the boats and as the motor down the river the party takes in the sights some more and chat with the locals

As the time passes the boats inter the edge of the city, it is in the trees and there are many Forkelvians leaning out of windows watching the parties progression
Captain Butters
Captain Butters
Admiral
Admiral

Back to top Go down

Post  Vox Vorcain Tue 19 May - 15:07:13

well now that we are coming into the city Vox has contacted the uss Star hammer and told the head since officer to keep locks on all the captians just incase we need to have a fast beam aboard. i alsoa have my 2nd in command Fizgig Fortmar( basicly a form of a wookie) to keep scaning the city and the area around the city. in this boat ride i pull out tricorder and try scaning for locall minarels to see if there is anything hear that we could use for RS or star fleet(becouse Arobe is in orbit around planet asking me if there is anything he can mine)around the same time i still keep my head high looking around for anything that dose not look right and have also moved hand to phaser and turned setting to stunn just in case.also the dinner to come Vox will try most any foods, when in the accadamy he was given the nick name iron guts, becouse he would eat things that would make a billygoat puke.
Vox Vorcain
Vox Vorcain
Admiral
Admiral

Back to top Go down

Post  Captain Butters Tue 19 May - 21:40:02

Butters: * leans to the side and lets his fingers gently glide in the water, watching the wake patterns, noticed the unusual stress of the crew, and stretches* relax people this is fun

Telru: if this is just a river cruise then what’s with the snipers?

Butters: gives his first the “what you talking bout Willis” stare

Telru: *leans in closer look there are 2 at half past 12 and another pare at 3 and 9 o’clock

Butters: wabves of his first officers concern im sure they are just protecting their Leader

Telru: <snort> I just want to get inside *pulls out a cloth and dabs his skin which at this time had turnd a deep shade of purple.

Butters: did I not tell you to where sunscreen?

Telru: Andorians have a natural resistance to UV radiation, it just a… never mind

Butters: ha! But your right these uniforms just don’t breath like the old ones, hey we there yet?

Sesh: *his head turns and cocks at a strange angle, dead black eyes staring back* where here now

The small flotilla advances to a wall that opens up to a majestic courtyard with countless fountains and statures rising up out of the water, what more here the water was a crystal blue and at the far end of the compound was a ancient knurled old tree that over took everything casting a spotted shade that rendered the workers tending the garden partially invisible.

Butters: beautiful is it not gang?
Captain Butters
Captain Butters
Admiral
Admiral

Back to top Go down

Post  Vox Vorcain Wed 20 May - 14:34:16

Vox : yes commador it is but i still do not like the way them 2 snipers are looking at us. The hair on the back of vox neck is tingeling. Vox responds i do not like this.

Vox to first officer fizgig.

Fizgig: yes captian.

Vox : be ready for anything we might need and fast beam out.

Fizgig yes sir. also first sience officer jaxxen has sent Arobe to a small island to the south abought 55miles to mine some tellerion ore for anti mater houseings.

Vox: good good. he snickers inside the old man needs to get his hands dirty too.
Vox just stands back and keeps and eye on the new city we are coming into.......
Vox Vorcain
Vox Vorcain
Admiral
Admiral

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 20 May - 14:45:39

JD Nova walks but to butter's ,JD Nova why butter's arent you going to show me whats going on? adn capt. vox dont worry about them they cant do you any harm.

commander willam's: sir were ready to move on to their city,

JD Nova:then let prepare for the move.

commander willam's, yes sir ill pre pare everything sir.

LT. risker: sir were picking up other life signs over here,

JD Nova : Life Sign's ?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Captain Butters Wed 20 May - 15:07:26

as JD walks up i here Lt Riskers commonet

Butters: Luteniut you do know were in a city right, what do you mean by life signs?
Captain Butters
Captain Butters
Admiral
Admiral

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed 20 May - 15:26:12

LT.risker's: yes sir i know were in a city sir,just theirs life sign below and i think we should move to the temple sir.

JD Nova : ok that explain's it

commander willam's. sir are we ready to go?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next