Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greetings from Starfleet.

5 posters

Go down

Greetings from Starfleet. Empty Greetings from Starfleet.

Post  SF_Stryker Mon 2 Nov - 16:08:46

Greetings Red Squadron.

My name is Captain Stryker. I am with Starfleet (www.starfleets.st). We have been involved in the Star Trek community for over 10 years now. The first Star Trek game that was supported by us was Klingon Academy. From there we have supported every Star Trek game that has hit the shelves, we still do support them as well. After the Star Trek license was frozen, and the failure of Legacy, Starfleet branched out into other gaming communities. These include the Battlefield series, and Halo to name a couple.

I am contacting you today. to open relations between our two fleets. With the upcoming release of STO, Starfleet is hopeful to make a few friends going into launch. I look forward to getting to know what looks like a fine fleet better.
SF_Stryker
SF_Stryker

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-02

http://www.starfleets.st

Back to top Go down

Greetings from Starfleet. Empty Re: Greetings from Starfleet.

Post  Vox Vorcain Mon 2 Nov - 19:01:28

well thanks for stoping by...but i think you will need too talk to fleet admiral quin or admiral butters abought aliances. then we would have too talk to you or your FA to finalize it on GSC.....but will put it buy the admiral this next meeting we have!
Vox Vorcain
Vox Vorcain
Admiral
Admiral

Number of posts : 572
Registration date : 2009-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post  SF_Stryker Mon 2 Nov - 20:08:17

I am sorry if my post was misleading. I am not in search of an alliance. I am just trying to open up relations between our two fleets. An alliance could be discussed further down the road, but for now I was only wanting to say hello, and get to know The 12th Fleet.
SF_Stryker
SF_Stryker

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-11-02

http://www.starfleets.st

Back to top Go down

Post  Vox Vorcain Mon 2 Nov - 21:08:04

SF_Stryker wrote:I am sorry if my post was misleading. I am not in search of an alliance. I am just trying to open up relations between our two fleets. An alliance could be discussed further down the road, but for now I was only wanting to say hello, and get to know The 12th Fleet.

well thats fine.....but aliances with RS takes lots of time. are members are very serious when it comes to and aliance. but u getting too know us we are on GSC and we have been part of the LOF from the very begining, so i think your FA and others have had contact with admiral butters....or are FA quin. also we have had some dealings with i think 2 12th F players in DDO.
but anythying else come talk to us on GSC. we get into some talks of politics life history all kinds of things. so if you come too chit chat bring your brain. we have omega over talking with us all the time, and have had some good talks.............
Vox Vorcain
Vox Vorcain
Admiral
Admiral

Number of posts : 572
Registration date : 2009-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post  SF_Gregourii Sun 15 Nov - 14:57:13

Hello, I am Cadet Gregourii of Starfleet, we are glad there are so many interested fleets and communities still playing games from the Star Trek Franchise, also, I am glad that we can still find honest groups not out to get each other Wink

I hope we meet each other as soon as STO is available, until then, you may see the USS Midway in Bridge Commander KM space.

Cheers
SF_Gregourii
SF_Gregourii

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-11-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Captain Butters Mon 16 Nov - 13:34:46

i would love to set up relations with you so please pm me for any qustions and we can get this ball a rolling
Captain Butters
Captain Butters
Admiral
Admiral

Number of posts : 187
Registration date : 2009-03-01

Back to top Go down

Post  SF_Arrola Tue 17 Nov - 18:50:51

Hello, I'm Lt. Cmdr. Arrola, also with Starfleet Smile.
Just wanted 2 ask u guys, what games do u support ?
I noticed an empty thread to do with EF and BC. Just wondered if u played them, be great to breath some life back into them both again across the community. Smile
Well, nice 2 meet u all. Look forward 2 meeting u all in the field... Smile

SF_Arrola

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-11-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down